A mission field in your back yard
People are hungry for solid, biblical teaching on difficult life issues.
At your events, you can expect to hear comments like these:
“Thank you so much for allowing us to partake in such a great, faith-filled weekend. It was a delight meeting you in person and sharing our faith.”
“So thankful to hear these perspectives in love and concern. I easily get to hear about this issue in the media, but not a Christian stance. This was a blessing.”
“Thanks for creating this series and really putting these issues out there! They’re tough, but we need to communicate about them in light of our Christian faith.”
People love Seeds of Fire
Our pilot series in Oshkosh, Wis., offered a powerful glimpse into how God intends to use these films to spread the Gospel. According to audience surveys collected after each film:
- 96% of respondents rated the films “excellent” or “pretty good.”
- 92% of respondents rated the discussions “excellent” or “pretty good.”
- 91% of respondents found the events “extremely” or “very” helpful in understanding the issues being raised.
- 99% of respondents had an “excellent” or “very good” impression of the events.
- 94% of respondents were “extremely” or “very” likely to attend a future event.
Seeds of Fire changes lives
Through these events, people began to see how the Gospel works practically in the broken places we all have. Many attendees were motivated to get personally involved on these issues, including:
- 13% who planned to make changes or seek help with some of their struggles;
- 17% who were looking for a Bible study on the topic;
- 18% who wanted to talk with their pastor;
- 40% who wanted to learn more about the issue;
- 50% who would try to help others struggling with these challenges;
- 67% who planned to bring people to a future event; and
- 76% who would feel more confidence when talking about these issues.